Once again, the annual Met Gala has brought together the fashion industry in New York City. The theme for this year was “Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty,” paying tribute to the legendary German designer, who died in 2019 at 85. Continue scrolling to catch a glimpse of the significant red-carpet highlights from the 2023 Met Gala…
2. Jenna Ortega in a custom Thom Browne cropped jacket and reconstructed coat draped skirt in chiffon tweed with lacing detail and black crystals.
3. Rihanna and A$AP Rocky in Valentino
4. Gisele Bündchen in Chanel
5. Michelle Yeoh in Karl Lagerfeld
6. Anne Hathaway in a custom Atelier Versace gown combining signatures of both Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel and Versace
7. Kim Kardashian in Schiaparelli
8. Doja Cat in a custom Oscar De La Renta silver & white ombré sea and bugle bead gown with a white feather train.
9. Halle Bailey in a custom Gucci sequin-embroidered gown and ruffle coat
10. Erykah Badu in custom Marni designed by Francesco Risso
11. Jeremy Pope wearing custom Balmain with a Karl Lagerfeld train.
12. Lily Collins wearing Vera Wang
13. Cara Delevingne wearing Karl Lagerfeld
14. Ava Max wearing a custom Christian Siriano
15. Rami Malek wearing Prada
16. Cardi B in Chenpeng Studio
17. Sora Choi wears a custom thom browne downfilled coatdress with tulle tipping and a tailored dress
18. Kendall Jenner wearing Marc Jacobs
19. Elle Fanning wearing Vivienne Westwood, referencing her Chanel revisited look by Karl Lagerfeld
20. Jared Leto as Choupette