The Met Gala returns, showcasing the most dazzling ensembles as celebrities grace the steps of New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday evening. Reflecting on the iconic event, Kardashian expressed her honor in donning Marilyn Monroe’s legendary dress from 1962, worn during her performance of “Happy Birthday” for President John F. Kennedy. This breathtaking skintight gown, embellished with over 6,000 meticulously hand-sewn crystals by Jean Louis, holds a timeless allure. Kardashian shared her awe-inspiring moment on Instagram, capturing the essence of this historical fashion homage.
2. Billie Eilish wore a custom upcycled Gucci duchesse satin corseted gown designed by Alessandro Michele.
3. Paloma Elsesser in a custom Coach corset and skirt.
4. Kendall Jenner in a Prada custom black tulle top with a net embroidered overlay and a black voluminous double silk satin skirt.
5.Blake Lively in a custom Atelier Versace tulle column dress.
6. Gigi Hadid in an custom puffer coat Atelier Versace worn over a corset catsuit.
7. Kaia Gerber wearing a custom made Alexander McQueen slashed silk tulle dress with silver metal sequin iris embroidery and antique silver hair clips.
8. Rosalía in Givenchy
9. Winnie Harlowe in a white mini dress by Dutch designer Iris Van Herpen and kinetic crown made in collaboration with Casey Curran
10. Alicia Keys in a hand-embroidered and hand-beaded Ralph Lauren