The Met Gala is back – See all the best looks as the stars arrived at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday evening. “I am so honored to be wearing the iconic dress that Marilyn Monroe wore in 1962 to sing “Happy Birthday” to President John F. Kennedy. It is a stunning skintight gown adorned with more than 6,000 hand-sewn crystals by Jean Louis.” – Kardashian wrote on Instagram.
2. Billie Eilish wore a custom upcycled Gucci duchesse satin corseted gown designed by Alessandro Michele.
3. Paloma Elsesser in a custom Coach corset and skirt.
4. Kendall Jenner in a Prada custom black tulle top with a net embroidered overlay and a black voluminous double silk satin skirt.
5.Blake Lively in a custom Atelier Versace tulle column dress.
6. Gigi Hadid in an custom puffer coat Atelier Versace worn over a corset catsuit.
7. Kaia Gerber wearing a custom made Alexander McQueen slashed silk tulle dress with silver metal sequin iris embroidery and antique silver hair clips.
8. Rosalía in Givenchy
9. Winnie Harlowe in a white mini dress by Dutch designer Iris Van Herpen and kinetic crown made in collaboration with Casey Curran
10. Alicia Keys in a hand-embroidered and hand-beaded Ralph Lauren